The modern way to stop ransomware
Highly Actionable Alerts
Gain complete visibility into leaked employee and customer credentials. Pivot on multiple data points to gain a full picture of the threat.
Automate Detection & Response
Integrate our API endpoints within your SOC workflows to automatically reset compromised employee and customer credentials.
Go beyond leaked credentials
Gain visiblity into leaked company data, session tokens that bypass 2FA, 3rd party breaches and even upcoming attacks.
Protect your business from leaked company data
- Breachsense tracks all layers of the darknet continuously, including Tor websites, private IRC and Telegram channels, ransomware threat actors, cybercrime communities and forums, and more.
- The curated data is then enriched with context, hashed passwords are cracked to plaintext and multiple search paths are indexed.
- Configure a list of assets you want to be notified about. Assets can be email addresses, domain names, IP addresses or hardware IDs. Notifications are sent via web hook or email.
- Query the API endpoints to receive all of the historical data known about a given asset.
- Leverage the plaintext credentials to escalate privileges during engagements.
Data breaches are more common than ever
Publicly disclosed data breaches happened in 2022 (CSHUB)
Accounts were breached just in the 3rd quarter of 2022 (Infosecurity Magazine)
Is the total average cost of a data breach (Varonis)
Prevent Cybercrime Before It Happens
Breachsense continuously monitors the internet for leaked sensitive company data such as account credentials, employee details, leaked company records, session tokens, 3rd party data leaks, and more. When relevant information is identified, we notify your security team, enabling you to mitigate the risk immediately.